Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry awarded Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Prosthodontics (CAGS). Two year postdoctoral specialty training in prosthodontics.
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine awarded Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) with honors.
Tufts University awarded Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering with honors.
Professional Memberships and
Academic Honor Societies
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – National Dental Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi – Engineering Honor Society
- American Dental Society
- American College of Prosthodontics
- Berkshire County Dental Society
- ITI – International Team for Implantology
Dr. Kleederman has been in private practice since 1981 specializing in prosthetic dentistry. He teaches dental residents at Berkshire Medical Center and lectures on prosthodontic topics for various dental societies.